Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 29, 2007

BUSY

Hey Everyone! I'm back. I have no major updates, and don't have quite the strength to tell you about all the things going on in my life. I am POOPED (tired). I have been traveling like crazy and the first thing on my mind is to lay down- and relax, until I fall into a deep, unhindered sleep. I refuse to set an alarm tomorrow- just wake up whenever it is absolutely necessary.

Well, since I am so tired... I will leave with you one of my favorite worship songs called "Embrace This Place" by Among Thorns.


Embrace this place oh Lord

How we want to see Your glory

Embrace this place Oh Lord

How we long to feel Your spirit

Lord we sing so You can hear it

And receive all the praise


CHORUS

Draw us near to Your heart, Oh God

Let us rest our heads on Your chest

Place our hands in Yours, Oh Lord

Hold us face to face

Embrace this place


May the Lord embrace you, and you find rest in Him!

Love Ya,


T

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Tarisha Mickel, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.