Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 22, 2007

Chip Fracture

Hey, I'm back!

Last week, I told you that I busted my toe. Well, because of my mother's prompting, I decided to go to the Urgent Care last Saturday morning. After x-rays and some uncomfortable "tugging" at my toe, I was diagnosed with a chip fracture. In other words, I chipped some bone off of the first joint in my toe. Meaning that I shouldn't bend my toe for about 4 weeks.
So, I got this BEAUTIFUL blue and white post-op boot that I have to wear... and was told to stay off of it when possible. Which means that my trip to work at ALIVE festival (Christian Music Festival in Canal Fulton, OH) was no longer possible.



Also, the amount of time that I have been off my toe- allows me time to reconnect to my source, my Saviour. I get to lay in bed and read, or watch t.v. - and since t.v. rarely has anything that captures my attention, I've been reading my Word and doing some praying.

Resting in God is something we all need to take time to do... there we find our rest. God Bless

T

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Tarisha Mickel, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.